PCX362010 Table Saw Recall
There was a recall announced on the PCX362010 Table saw. You would need to contact toll-free at 877-206-7151 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or online at www.recallrtr.com/PCSaw for more information on how to proceed.
For further information on the recall refer to the link below.
Was this answer helpful?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- Is there a recall on the Porter Cable routers?
- What is the difference between a Table Saw Splitter/Spreader and a Table Saw Riving Knife?
- How do I collapse the table on my miter saw stand once it locks up?