What size are the screws in the sub-base of the B&D RP250 router?
The six sub base screws are M4x12. The two longer ones (screws into the columns) are M5x25.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Do you have a manual for the Black and Decker DB1800SV Stick Vac?
- What size is the arbor hole for the B&D lawnmower blade part number 243550-00?
- Do you have a manual for the B&D HFS413 Powered Floor Sweeper?
- Assembly Instructions for B&D Apex 8x6 Storage Shed
- How can I change the collet size on my router?