What kind of steel are the Stanley® Measuring Tapes made of?
The Stanley steel measuring tapes are made of a C1095 steel alloy and hardened to R15N 83-86 which is equivalent to Rc 38-45
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- I am not in the USA. Who do I contact with questions regarding Stanley Tool products?
- How do I access the online catalog for Stanley Tools?
- What kind of steel are the Stanley Sureform® blades made of?
- Where can I find a replacement blade for my tape measure?