What kind of steel are the DEWALT® Measuring tapes made of?
The DEWALT steel measuring tapes are made of a C1095 steel alloy and hardened to R15N 83-86 which is equivalent to Rc 38-45
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Do you have the Manual for the DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio?
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?