What’s included with my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
The DCT100 Jobsite WiFi Access Point includes (1) Access Point with 6’ foot 120V cord, (2) weather seals, and a manual.
An Ethernet cable is not included. We recommend using outdoor rated Cat5E or Cat6 Ethernet cables to ensure maximum throughput and performance. Do not use flat Ethernet cables, they will not properly seal with the included weather seal and could compromise weather resistance of the Access Point which can lead to damage.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Where do I install my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points?
- What are IT considerations for using the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?