What if people are using the internet that I don’t want to use it?
Currently, DEWALT Jobsite WiFi does not have features available to manage individual users. If you have too many people connected to the network, changing the WiFi password will force everyone off the network
We are evaluating customer feedback and planning to add more features in the future. Feel free to send your requests to email@example.com.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Do I need an internet connection to use Tool Connect?
- What type of oil should I use with the DWS535/DWS535T and do you have an MSDS for it?
- What is the kerf or thickness of the blade used on the DW682 plate joiner and how deep of a cut should it make?
- Was there a change made to the manual for the DW745 10" Bench top Table Saw?
- Can the DCA15250G galvanized nails be used in ACQ lumber?