I just configured my Access Point but the LED is still blue.
Firmware prior to 11.16.16:
If this is your first Access Point this behavior is normal. The LED light will not change green until you have configured at least two Access Points that are in range of one another.
Firmware 11.16.16 and later:
Once you have configured your first Access Point the LED will change to green when it has an active Internet connection, otherwise the LED will remain blue. If your Access Point is plugged into an ethernet cable and the LED remains blue check your ethernet cable and network settings to ensure the Access Point has Internet access.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What does the LED light on the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point mean?
- What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?
- DeWalt Chalks SDS - MSDS, Black, Blue, Red, and White
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual