Stanley® Framing Square Instructions
A rafter square, or more commonly called a framing square, is an L shaped square 16 inches on the short side and 24 inches on the long with rafter tables printed on it.
Please see the attached for instructions for it's use.
Attachment: Rafter Square Instructions.pdf
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I access the online catalog for Stanley Tools?
- I am not in the USA. Who do I contact with questions regarding Stanley Tool products?
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- Stanley Quick Square and Pocket Square Instructions
- Do you have a manual for the Stanley Quick Squares?