Where can I find a replacement blade for my tape measure?
We do not offer replacement blades for our tapes. These tapes do however have a limited lifetime warranty on them.
Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
If you believe that your tool meets the criteria for warranty replacement, please send the product to the address listed below.
Stanley Black & Decker
100 Passmore Lane
Jackson, TN 38305
Attn: HT Quality Assurance
In Canada, please send to:
6275 Millcreek Dr
Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6
Attn: Quality Assurance
Please be sure to include the return address and a phone number. We will contact you if we have any questions.
If the tool is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I get a replacement belt clip for my Powerlock Tape Measure?
- How do I reset the spring on my Stanley Tape Measure?
- Where can I find instructions on the Stanley TLM65 Laser Distance Measure?
- Where can I find a manual on STHT77343 TLM99S Bluetooth laser distance measure and its app?
- Where can I find instructions on the Stanley Auto-Leveling Rotary Laser Level?