Why is there an expiration date on the gas fuel for my cordless tools?
There is an expiration date on the gas cylinders used with Bostitch Cordless Nailers that can be found at the top, just below the cap.
When a cylinder reaches this expiration date, it can lose effectiveness and pressure.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- MSDS for Short Yellow Gas Fuel Cell (9B12062R)
- MSDS for Tall Red Gas Fuel Cell (9B12061R)
- How can I find the serial number on my cordless tool?