Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
All Bostitch Factory Owned and Authorized Warranty Service Centers can sell repair parts and kits. Repair parts can also be purchased directly from Bostitch on this website. Return to the homepage and select "Service Parts". Use the schematics and parts lists provided for your model tool to select the parts that you need. If you require assistance in choosing the appropriate parts or kits for your model tool, you can call Customer Support at 1-800-556-6696.
The link below will allow you to order parts online (USA only). You may also purchase parts at local service centers (including Canada) using this Service Center Look Up.
For other locations, please go here: http://www.2helpu.com/
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- How long is the warranty on Bostitch tools?
- My older Bostitch nailer leaks air from a small hole in the end cap. Can I still get the replacement rings to repair this leak?
- The new Bostitch manual flooring nailer model MFN-201 looks much like the older model MFN-200. Can I use the same repair parts?
- My Bostitch pneumatic tool leaks air from the trigger area when I actuate the trigger, and the tool will not cycle. When the trigger is released, the leak will stop. What are the most common causes?