The new Bostitch manual flooring nailer model MFN-201 looks much like the older model MFN-200. Can I use the same repair parts?
Unfortunately these two tools have a different design and do not share repair parts. For parts lists for both of these tools and to order service parts please click on this link to visit our Bostitch ServiceNet website.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Can I use the same cleats in the new Bostitch manual flooring nailer model MFN-201 that I use in the original model MFN-200?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- Do we have a manual for the Bostitch BTE550 2 in 1 Staple and Nail Gun?