My older Bostitch nailer leaks air from a small hole in the end cap. Can I still get the replacement rings to repair this leak?
Unfortunately at this time the seals are no longer available for this type of end cap, however new end caps are available. The older tools had a pressure relief system that would blow in the event of excessive pressure being applied to the tool. The seals in the pressure relief valve would deteriorate over time causing the unit to leak at all pressures. The current design no longer has a pressure relief valve in it, and will no longer fail in the same manner. OSHA does not require this pressure relief system. Click here to visit our Bostitch ServiceNet website to purchase a new end cap.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?
- My pneumatic nailer / stapler is leaking air out of the end cap (the part that the fitting attaches to). What parts do I need?