My Bostitch pneumatic nailer/stapler is leaking air from the exhaust area. What are the most common causes?
The parts that are causes for air leaks from the exhaust are listed below from most common to least common: 1) o-ring on the inside diameter of the head valve piston 2) o-ring on the outside diameter of the head valve piston 3) cylinder seal 4) head valve piston 5) cylinder cap 6) cylinder sleeve -- check the area where the cylinder seal seats on the cylinder sleeve Note: the o-rings and seals are included in all o-ring/rebuild kits, or the individual parts can be ordered separately. See Service Parts posting on this site.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?
- My Bostitch pneumatic tool leaks air from the trigger area when I actuate the trigger, and the tool will not cycle. When the trigger is released, the leak will stop. What are the most common causes?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- My pneumatic nailer / stapler is leaking air out of the end cap (the part that the fitting attaches to). What parts do I need?
- BTMT72394 Air Chisel Hammer Manual