How do I remove the nose from a PN100 Nailer?
The nose unscrews in a counter clockwise direction. Use an adjustable wrench on the two flat areas on either side of the nose. These parts may be very tight, due to the high impact of the piston during the nailing process. Light heat may be used to expand the threads. CAUTION: Do not overheat, as internal o-rings can be damaged.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?
- How do I remove the belt hook on the BTFP12233?
- A Gas Cordless nailer suddenly will not fire. What can be wrong?