How much air pressure should I use to run my Bostitch pneumatic nailer/stapler?
Though the maximum pressure rating of most Bostitch tools is 100 psi to 120 psi, the best operating pressures for most applications is 80 to 90 psi. If driving a fastener into harder materials requires a little more energy, it is ok to increase pressure for that job, but remember to reduce pressure when nailing softer material. Over pressure can cause damage to internal components.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- My older Bostitch nailer leaks air from a small hole in the end cap. Can I still get the replacement rings to repair this leak?