I own the MIIIFS flooring stapler, but I want to use flooring cleats.
Bostitch provides a conversion kit, part # MIIIFN-KIT that provides all of the parts necessary for this conversion. The tool will then drive the Bostitch FLN-150 and FLN-200 flooring cleats.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- How do I know which flooring tool to use - a flooring stapler or flooring nailer?
- How can I convert a MIIIFS floor stapler to MIIIFN floor nailer with the conversion kit?
- How many staples will I need to buy for the MIIIFS stapler to install hardwood flooring in an average room?
- Can I use the same cleats in the new Bostitch manual flooring nailer model MFN-201 that I use in the original model MFN-200?