Does Bostitch sell tools to apply vinyl siding?
Yes, however, no tool is sold exclusively for this application. We have standard tools that can be converted with adaptors to perform this application. We can provide adaptors for two 16 gauge, 1/2" crown staplers and two different model roofing nailers. See below for a chart with the part numbers. If your model number is not listed below, please contact our Customer Service Group (800-556-6696) with the model number of the tool that you have or would like to purchase to see if we can offer the appropriate adaptor.
Model Number & Corresponding Kit Number:
RN45 = VSA2
RN46 = VSA4
438 & 538 Series Staplers = 108550
651S5 = VSA5
650 Series Staplers = 180551
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch VSA4?
- Where can I get a manual for the Bostitch FMC620 hammerdrill?
- Does Bostitch offer a pneumatic tool to install tongue and groove siding?