How long is the warranty on Bostitch tools?
All Bostitch pneumatic tools are covered under warranty for 7 years from the original date of purchase. Compressors are covered by warranty for one full year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty service. Cordless Tools & Bostitch branded hand tools have separate warranties. For details regarding our warranty policy, return to the home page and select the Support feature; then select Warranty.
The warranty for reconditioned Bostitch tools is 1 year.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- Do we have a manual for the Bostitch BTE550 2 in 1 Staple and Nail Gun?
- My older Bostitch nailer leaks air from a small hole in the end cap. Can I still get the replacement rings to repair this leak?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?