Will Bostitch cordless fuel work in other brand name nailers?
Yes, Bostitch fuel cells are compatible with other brand name nailers. In order to drop our fuel cells into other brand name tools, there is cover that must be removed on the Bostitch fuel cell. Instructions are provided with the packaging. Below are specific fuel cell part numbers and the models they will work with.
9B12061R - Framing Fuel Cell
Hitachi®: NR90GR, NR90GC, NR90GC2
Senco®: GT90CH, GT90FRH
9B12062R - Finish Fuel Cell
Bostitch®: GFN1564K, GFN1664K, GBT1850K
Paslode®: 900600, 902000, 901000
Hitachi®: NT65GS, NT50GS
In addition, Bostitch cordless tools are compatible with Paslode® fuel cells.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- Do we have a manual for the Bostitch BTE550 2 in 1 Staple and Nail Gun?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- A Gas Cordless nailer will not generate a spark. What can cause this?