I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
Stanley Electric Tool Division was sold in 1973 to Bosch Power Tools. Stanley no longer handles inquiries regarding these older products, parts, or accessories.
If you have an older Stanley Electric Tool, an option would be to look in your Yellow Pages or internet search for a general power tool service center in your area. They may be able to do a repair with other brands of parts. Stanley brand electric tool parts have been discontinued for many years and are no longer available.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I am not in the USA. Who do I contact with questions regarding Stanley Tool products?
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- How do I access the online catalog for Stanley Tools?
- TRE550 Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun Instruction Manual
- Who do I contact regarding a Stanley wet/dry vac?