Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
Yes, the tool has a Dial-A-Depth fastener control feature. The fastener control adjustment allows from flush to work surface to shallow or deep countersink.
The DIAL-A-DEPTH™ Fastener control adjustment feature provides close control of the fastener drive depth: from flush with the work surface to shallow or deep countersink.
First set the air pressure for consistent drive in the specific work as described
on page 4, then use the DIAL-A-DEPTH™ fastener control adjustment to give the desired depth of drive.
See attached for further instructions.
Attachment: BT1855K manual.pdf
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Can I control how deep my FN1664K finish nailer drives the nail?
- My nailer drives the nails too deep but when I reduce the pressure it will not feed the nails. How do I prevent this?
- Can I control how deep my SX1855K stapler drives the staples?
- The Bostitch model BT1855K brad nailer advertises a Selectable Trigger System. What does this mean?
- Do we have a manual for the Bostitch BTE550 2 in 1 Staple and Nail Gun?