How do I reset the spring on my Stanley Tape Measure?
The springs in our tape measures are machine wound with very high tension. It is dangerous and not possible to wind it to the tension the machine is able to. For safety reasons, we strongly recommend against trying to do this yourself. If found to be defective, a replacement will be sent.
If you feel your tape is faulty due to manufacturer defect, please send it to:
1000 Stanley Drive
Kannapolis, NC 28027
Please be sure to include your name and address.
If found to be defective, a replacement will be sent.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I access the online catalog for Stanley Tools?
- I am not in the USA. Who do I contact with questions regarding Stanley Tool products?
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- Do you have a manual for the Stanley Quick Squares?
- Stanley Quick Square and Pocket Square Instructions