Can I increase the power of the Bostitch Gas Cordless Nailers?
No, unlike pneumatic nailers, you cannot increase driving power by increasing the air pressure. However, nailers that are show signs of declining energy as they are used can be brought back to peak performance by regular cleaning and lubrication intervals as described in the manuals that you will find in the nailers carry case, or periodic service by a qualified technicians.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- Do the Bostitch Gas Cordless framing nailers have as much driving power as a pneumatic framing nailer?
- Why is there an expiration date on the gas fuel for my cordless tools?
- Can I use Bostitch Pneumatic tool oil in my gas cordless nailer?