Do I need to register my DeWALT products in order to obtain warranty protection?
We do not require our products to be registered. For warranty protection, please save your dated cash register receipt as proof of purchase. If warranty service becomes necessary, your dated cash register receipt will help the authorized service provider to expedite your repairs. Serial numbers and manufacturing date codes may not be sufficient evidence of warranty coverage.
However, if you would like to register your product and become a member of the DEWALT community, please click here.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Why is the product registration site not working for me?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?