How do I find the correct part number on DEWALT ServiceNET?
The best way to locate the correct part number(s) for a particular product on servicenet is to first locate the actual model/catalog and type number of your product. You can find this information on the warning/caution label on the product itself. From there, you would want to enter just the model number into the search field for "find parts" in the upper left hand corner of the site. The site will return all matching results; be sure to look for the matching result that corresponds to your type number (i.e. if your caution label reads CAT NO. DW705 Type 3 and you correctly enter DW705, you will want to look for the "Type 3" result). From there, you can review the parts list below the product details view or click on the Exploded Artwork link on the right hand side to access an interactive view (click on the PDF icon next to it if you want a printer-friendly view). In the interactive view, you can click on any of the item numbers to gather more details about that particular part. You can also zoom in or out on the image. Click on the "Add to Cart" icon to add any of the items that you see to your shopping cart for ordering.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNET order?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?