Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNET order?
Please contact your designated DEWALT | Porter-Cable | Bostitch Factory Service Center directly for further assistance with any exchange and/or return for a DEWALT ServiceNET order. Their information can be found on the pink packing slip that accompanied your order shipment. You can also find their information on DeWALT ServiceNET by clicking on the "Edit Profile" tab located in the upper right hand corner of the site. This center's name, address, and telephone number are listed below your personal information in the bottom right hand corner.
Please click here to find your local Factory Service Center.
IMPORTANT: To ensure correct processing of your return or exchange, please make sure to follow the return/exchange directions listed on the back of the pink packing slip which accompanied your order shipment.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- As an authorized repair partner, do I need to re-enter a customers information every time I place additional orders for them on DEWALT SERVICENET?
- How do I find the correct part number on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Why is the part I need shown in the interactive exploded view on DeWALT ServiceNET but not listed in the parts list below?
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?
- Do we have manuals for the Porter-Cable air tools only sold on Canada?