As an authorized repair partner, do I need to re-enter a customers information every time I place additional orders for them on DEWALT SERVICENET?
No, the first time you place an order on DEWALT ServiceNET for a new customer, you are required to enter the customer's information. However, for all subsequent orders, you can simply click the "Search" tab within the checkout process to locate this customer's information. From there, click on the "Select" tab located on the right-hand side next to this customer's information and then proceed to build the order. This is also true for regular stock orders shipped to your location.
Please note that this FAQ only applies to Authorized Repair Partners and Distributors.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a DEWALT ServiceNET order?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?