What router manufacturers will work on the Omnijig?
Most routers are set up to accept the 1-3/8" template guides (collars) used on the Omnijig. To check yours, measure the hole in the center of your router sub base. It should measure 1-3/16". Around that, should be a 1-3/8" offset, for the template guide to fit into, flush with the router sub base.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?
- Can I use my Bosch router with my Porter Cable Dovetail Machine or Omnijig?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?
- Is there a recall on the Porter Cable routers?
- Do we have manuals for the Porter-Cable air tools only sold on Canada?