Is it possible to interchange my 12, 14.4, 18 or 24 volt Firestorm or Black and Decker battery with any other Black & Decker product?
Yes, batteries of the same voltage can be used for both power tools and outdoor products without any harm to the tools as long as they are either the slide pack or stem style battery. However, batteries purchased with power tools will not last as long in a outdoor products as those received with the purchase of an outdoor product, as the batteries are product-specific.
Below is a list of some battery types specific to either the stem or slide style battery, but not all inclusive.
PS130 - stem
FSB12 or HPB12 - slide
FSB14 or HPB14 -slide
PS145 - stem
FSB18 or HPB18 (or HPB18-OPE) -slide
HPPNB24 slide (service part 90552192)
For example, the HPB18 slide battery in the CD18SRK 18 volt Drill also can be used in the NST2018 String Trimmer and the NS118 Cordless Hard Surface Sweeper, as well as the HPD1802 Drill and the BDPHS1800 Navigator Saw.
To check on a specific one, please contact us at 1-800-544-6986.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I get parts or warranty service on my Black & Decker Automotive or Vector Product?
- How do I get parts for my Black & Decker products?
- How do I become a distributor of Stanley Black & Decker Products?
- Where are Black & Decker products made?
- Do you have a manual for the Black and Decker® BDASV Series Upright Vacuums?