Do you offer a decimal scale tape rule?
We offer the 33-272, which is a combination decimal/fractional scale tape rule. It is 12' long and 1/2" wide. The decimal scale (10th's of an inch) is printed on the bottom half of the blade and the fractional scale (16th's of an inch) is printed on the top half of the blade.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- I am looking for an engineer's scale tape rule. Do you offer one?
- I need a replacement blade for my Fatmax tape rule.
- Where can I find a replacement blade for my tape measure?
- How do I read the inches in diameter by 64ths scale on the 33-115?
- Do you make a left handed tape rule?