Where can I find information on the Stanley Stud Sensor recall?
The Stanley stud sensor recall for the product numbers 77-720, Stud Sensor 200 and the 77-730, Stud Sensor 400, occurred in 2009. All retailers were restocked with updated product by January of 2010. If you purchased this product after January 2010, the recall would not apply.
If there is any problem with the sensors, they can be returned to:
Stanley Black & Decker
100 Passmore Lane
Jackson TN 38305
ATTN: Quality Assurance
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- How do I access the online catalog for Stanley Tools?
- Where can I find information on the Stanley 71 Router Plane?
- Where can I find information on the Stanley H31A belt sander?
- Where can I find information on the Stanley 69-600 glue gun?