How do I remove the belt hook on the BTFP12233?
The parts on new tools are sometimes stiff. You can usually still remove by hand, but if necessary you can lightly tap in the direction noted while the lever is unlocked to remove. They break in very quickly. Please see the attached file for pictures.
Attachment: Finish Nailer Belt Hook Removal.pdf
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I remove the nose from a PN100 Nailer?
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- How do I change the oil in my compressor?
- MSDS for Tall Red Gas Fuel Cell (9B12061R)
- MSDS for Short Yellow Gas Fuel Cell (9B12062R)