Are there any changes in the 9B12062R?
Yes, all fuels cells have a cap for the purposes of distribution that must be removed, and then install the metering valve. In the old style the cap was white/translucent and was obvious. The new cap is black, and the same color of the metering valve, and not very obvious. Please see the instructions on how to remove the new cap.
Attached are pictures.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- MSDS for Short Yellow Gas Fuel Cell (9B12062R)
- How do I change the oil in my compressor?
- How much oil does my compressor require when I change it?
- What nails will fit an N80S or N80SB nailer?
- Why is there an expiration date on the gas fuel for my cordless tools?