Does the 7500 series Router Soft Start Module Kit come with instructions?
The soft start module kit for the 7500 series routers does include instructions however we recommend a qualified technician make the repairs. Our technicians can be located using the service center locator below and can be contacted for installation costs as well. The part number for the kit is 5140102-22.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?
- Is there a recall on the Porter Cable routers?
- What are the part numbers for the sub-bases with the 1-3/16" and 2-1/2" center hole for the 690, 890, 500, and 7500 router series?
- Do we have manuals for the Porter-Cable air tools only sold on Canada?