My New Fuel Cell for My Bostitch Gas Fired Nailer Won't Fit Correctly
For shipping of your fuel cells, Bostitch made a modification to the cap which adds a part to be discarded before use. Follow the directions below to see how to remove the safety cap:
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- I have a broken Bostitch Hand Tool. How can I get it replaced under warranty?
- MSDS for Tall Red Gas Fuel Cell (9B12061R)
- MSDS for Short Yellow Gas Fuel Cell (9B12062R)
- Do we have a manual for the Bostitch BTE550 2 in 1 Staple and Nail Gun?