Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
This teflon grease is used in many of our nailers. Please check the attached list or your parts breakdown you can search here to assure yours is on it:
Attachment: SDS - Magnalube-G 2015.pdf
Attachment: Nailers Using 100653.pdf
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I purchase repair parts for my Bostitch tools?
- Is an MSDS for Nailers and Pneumatic tool oil available?
- WINTEROIL-4OZ + WINTEROIL-20OZ MSDS
- Can I control how deep my BT1855K brad nailer drives the brad?
- Where can I find instructions on the Bostitch T36?