Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
This teflon grease is used in many of our nailers. Please check the attached list or your parts breakdown you can search here to assure yours is on it:
Attachment: SDS - Magnalube-G 2015.pdf
Attachment: Nailers Using 100653.pdf
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- Is an MSDS for Nailers and Pneumatic tool oil available?
- WINTEROIL-4OZ + WINTEROIL-20OZ MSDS
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?