Can I use my Bosch router with my Porter Cable Dovetail Machine or Omnijig?
Porter Cable uses a standard template guide that uses a 1 3/16 hole, with a 1 3/8 offset that allows the template guide to sit flush in the router sub base.
Bosch uses a proprietary router template guide system that only works on their routers. They do however have adapters to enable the use of more standard guides used by Porter Cable and most other router manufacturers you can find here:
The adapters are RA1100 and RA1110. Please contact Bosch to find out which adapter is used in your router, and if you may need additional parts. You can reach them at 877 267 2499
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How many different style joints can I make with my 4200 Series Dovetail Machine?
- Can I use standard 1-3/8" template guides with my Porter Cable 450 router?
- What router manufacturers will work on the Omnijig?
- Can the OmniJig be used to make angle dovetails?
- Is a quick-reference available providing setup and accessory information for the new style OmniJig Dovetail Templates?