How do I remove a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
Once you register an Access Point, it can only be used by your account. If you need to move the Access Point to a new DEWALT account or remove it from your account, you can unregister it from your account in two ways:
DEWALT WiFi App:
Tap on the Access Point>Tap the Edit Button> Tap Delete from Account.
Click on the three little dots next to the Access Point> Click Delete> Confirm you want to delete the Access Point
Note - once the Access Point is removed from your account, it will be available for any other user that obtains the serial number and registration code.
How do I factory reset my Access Points?
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Where do I install my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points?
- Why is my connection speed slower at certain times of day for my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?