What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?
The DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system has a variety of methods to inform you if the Access Point is experiencing poor connectivity - including via the app, web, and the LED light indicator on the Access Point itself.
Typical causes of degraded performance during the construction process include pouring large concrete forms, installing glazing, and other large structural changes that hinder the line of sight between Access Points. In the event you experience degraded connectivity, here are some things you can try:
Refer to our Quick Start Installation Guide for best practices for placement.
If you are still having issues, give us a call at 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258) for additional support.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What do the statuses on the mobile app mean?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- How do I remove a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What happens to the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system if there is a power outage?