Where do I install my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points?
Installation locations for DEWALT Jobsite WiFi System Access Points can vary from site to site.
Refer to the Quick Start Guide & Jobsite WiFi Deployment Guide before installing your Access Points. These guides will help you use best practices for placement and deployment.
Some the things to consider are:
A variety of factors can lead to WiFi access interference, including concrete beams, heavy window glazing, and large metal objects (e.g., scaffolding). To provide maximum coverage for your property, we recommend the following tips for mounting your DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system:
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Do you have technicians that can set up my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- What should I do with my Access Point if the app or web is showing poor performance?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?