How do I change the sanding sleeves on the Porter Cable PXRA2676 Restorer?
You hold the roller in one hand and then press the center of the roller with your thumb of your other hand and then rotate the sleeve off compressing the rubber roller flaps as it rotates.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?
- Does Porter Cable PXRA2676 Restorer come with anything?
- How long do the sanding sleeves for the Porter Cable PXRA2676 Restorer last?