What should I clean the dust port of the Porter Cable PXRA2676 Restorer out with?
A soft bristled tooth brush works great for removing light debris that may be caught in the chamber. It is also best to remove the roller so that you can access both side of the dust port.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What size is the dust port on the Porter Cable® PXRA2676 Restorer?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?
- Do we have manuals for the Porter-Cable air tools only sold on Canada?