Where is the DEWALT® serial number on my cordless tool?
Traditionally, serial numbers for DEWALT cordless tools have been located on the ID label on the side of the tool.
Moving forward, some of our new cordless products may relocate to the more protected area where the battery is inserted for use.
In the below picture, you can see this DCD996 at the battery port. Just below the QR code is the serial number for this drill.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- Where are DEWALT offices or branches in Latin America?
- Where is the date code and serial number on the DEWALT® Grinders?
- Does DEWALT keep serial numbers on file in case a tool gets stolen?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits