My PC is unable to recognize my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer
Stanley Model 1 3D Printer for PCs can be connected via USB cable or Ethernet cables. If you are using a USB cable, check to be sure the cables are connected properly and make sure the printer is turned on. If you are using Ethernet cables, please check if PC and network cables are connected properly. If so please check the IP address for the printer and insert it in the web browser. If the printer is properly connected you will be able to view the internal camera.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What software and operating system do I need to properly run my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer Software?
- Can I use more than one type/color filament when printing an object with my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What files types can I print with my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?