Can I use other company programs to print with Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
You can download Cura 15.04 or an older version, and apply the standard setting mode and use the start-end and g-code. Then it should work.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Where can I get a broken Stanley hand tool replaced?
- Can I use more than one type/color filament when printing an object with my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- The shortcut on the desktop for the Stanley Model 1 3D Printer is gone. What should I do?
- Do you have an (M)SDS for the ABS Filament on the Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What software and operating system do I need to properly run my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer Software?