The shortcut on the desktop for the Stanley Model 1 3D Printer is gone. What should I do?
Check your program directory and if you find Stanley 3D.exe, run the program. If the program runs you can create a new shortcut using the EXE:
Program Files>right click Stanley 3D
Send To>Desktop (create shortcut)
If it doesn’t try re-installing the program from the flash drive that came with the printer.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What can I do with Stanley Model 1 3D Printer Desktop Software?
- My PC is unable to recognize my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer
- Do you have an (M)SDS for the ABS Filament on the Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What file format can I print with Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- Can I use more than one type/color filament when printing an object with my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?