What is the breakaway torque on the Porter Cable PCC740?
The breakaway torque on the Porter Cable PCC740 impact wrench is 530 ft lbs. Forward tightening torque is 330 ft lbs.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- How do I locate the nearest authorized repair center for my Porter Cable and Devilbiss products?
- What web site can I order parts for Porter Cable products?
- What are the air requirements on the Porter Cable Nailers and Staplers?
- Do you have the manual for the Porter Cable JD2676U Restorer?
- Can you tell me about the Recall on the Porter Cable PC70THD Hammer Drill?