What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
The DCB104 is a 4 port simultaneous fast charger for DEWALT 12V MAX, 20V MAX, and FLEXVOLT® batteries.
The maximum power draw is indicated on the bottom housing of the DCB104: 120VAC @ 10A = 1200 Watts. Actual power draw would approach this if four FLEXVOLT batteries were being simultaneously charged. The approximate peak power draw when charging 4 x DCB206 should be about 800 Watts.
Answers Others Found Helpful
- What are the dimensions of the DEWALT® DCB104 Multiport Fast Charger?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?
- How does the UWO Power Rating compare to the Torque Rating on the DEWALT® Cordless Drills?